| Overall Experience||
- General Surgery 36 years
- Urology 26 years
- Male infertility and Micro Surgery 26 years
- Laparoscopic surgery 10 years
- Nero surgery as Senior resident
- Paediatric surgery as Senior resident
- Orthopaedics as Junior Resident
|Retirement ||Retired as Director Professor Surgery, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi-110002.
|Honorary Faculty ||
- Department of Medical Education, Maulana azad Medical college, New Delhi
- PG Met cell for training in surgical skills, Maulana Azad Medical college, New Delhi.
- National Faculty and Master trainer No Scalpel vasectomy for training in NSV, Government of India.
- National trainer for Microsurgery Government Of India.
- Faculty and resource person Quality assurance, Government Of India.
- Expert for Standards for Male & Female sterilization, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
- Held an honorary faculty position in Human resource development unit of Bharat heavy electricals Ltd.
- Formerly Chairman, U.G. Committee, Medical Council of India.
- Inspector, Medical Council of India.
- Inspector, National Board of Examinations.
- Examiner to several Universities.
- Peer reviewer for Vasectomy guidelines for American Urological Association (AUA )
- Indian college of maternity and child health
- International College of Laparoscopic Surgeons
| Awards ||
- National award for the promotion of No Scalpel Vasectomy in the country BY THE Government of India.
- Delhi State award for meritorious services rendered to the state of Delhi in the medical field.
- Award for Achievers from Vice President of India - Achievers Award on golden jubilee of Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
- Award for Best individual work in No scalpel vasectomy- By the Indian Medical Association.
- United Nations Consultancy: Worked as consultant to United Nations fund for population activity. (1997-2002)
| Publications||Over 100 publications in general surgery, Neuro surgery, Urology, No scalpel vasectomy, Male infertility including chapters in books
| Work in family welfare ||
- Master trainer for No scalpel vasectomy Govt of India since 1992.
- Master trainer for Microsurgical recanalisation of vas since 1988
- Project Advisor, NSV for the GOI , NSV project from 1997 to 2002
| Organized International Confrences ||
- International NSV Surgeons India Conference in Delhi 2003
- International NSV Surgeons India Conference at Kerala 2004
- International NSV Surgeons India Conference at Sikkim 2005
- International NSV Surgeons India Conference at Amritsar, Punjab 2007
- INTERNATIONAL NSV SURGEONS CONFERENCE at Goa, India Jan. 2011 (14 countries participating)